Return & Exchange
Our policy lasts 30 days. You may return any of the items from your order within 30 days of delivery if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason!
- For returns, you’ll need to contact us within 30 days of receipt before sending back any goods. Please let us know via our contact form or via email at email@example.com, with your order number and reason for the return, to begin the return process!
- Unprompted returns sent without prior approval will not be accepted. You must contact us first before sending your item(s) back.
- We cannot accept returns on items that have been used or washed, and ask that items be returned to us in like-new condition, with the original tags and in the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item does not meet this criteria.
- Unless the items are damaged or defective, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Refunds can only be issued to your original payment method. We cannot process refunds to a new or different payment method other than what was originally used at checkout (If you received an item as a gift and need to return it, please specify when contacting us).
- At this time, Yoisho! House does not offer direct exchanges unless an item is damaged or defective. Instead, the items can be returned for a refund, and a new order may be placed for the correct size or color.
International returns may take up to 6 weeks or more depending on where the item is being returned from.
Please take care to review all product details such as fabric, fit, etc, listed on the product page, and purchase clothing items in the correct size (referencing our size charts, accessible on each clothing page), to avoid any issues!
If you happened to receive a damaged or defective item please contact us immediately so that we can assist you with your return or exchange!
If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once we receive your returned item and confirm its condition, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 business days and you will be notified of your refund via email.
*Please note that your bank or credit card company may require additional time to process refunds.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email via our contact form or via email at email@example.com.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 38 Somerset Dr, Sunshine North, VIC 3020.
Shipping charges will only be refunded if:
- We sent you the wrong item
- An item was shipped from our warehouse broken or defective
- An item was damaged during shipping
- A product was missing from an order and is refunded, and its weight affects the shipping cost
In these instances, we will cover your return shipping charges and any additional charges you paid on your original order.
(*Please note: any import or customs fees charged for importing goods into your country are a separate charge, and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Yoisho! House will not cover the cost of import taxes under any circumstance.)
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over AU$75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.